Align your actions with what makes you feel alive,
and activate the voice of your Inner Counsel.
Release imposter syndrome.
Nurture your needs. Pour from a full cup.
Trust your Self fully
A state of being in which your choices and actions stem from the deep-rooted wisdom of your Wise, Centered Self. The Inner Counsel. It is marked by awareness, honesty, and a willingness to listen to our inner layers in order to restore harmony and clarity to our system.
The quality or condition of being whole or undivided.
A never-ending practice.
Inside, there’s a part of you untouched by fear. Anchored and alive, relaxed and refined, unencumbered by how others perceive it. It moves with intention, and deep, sultry peace, knowing with ancient certainty that its capable beyond measure. Rather than run from challenge, it welcomes it with a wink and a warrior’s spirit. It thrives in presence. Its cup is full.
And it lives in you.
It is your inner guardian, cheerleader, and sage. Your Inner Counsel. It always knows what you need to hear, and wants nothing more than to hold the parts of you that feel small and scared. It wants you to let it lead. Because to live in communion with this Inner Counsel is to live with a sense of meaning and direction.
This program is perfect for you if you're a
wellness practitioner or mentor who:
• Have been feeling for a while that it's time to prioritize the practices that plug you into a sense of aliveness where you can access clarity and connection
• Have been struggling with imposter syndrome and procrastination, and desire a roadmap back to a sense of conviction in the power of your gifts
• Have said to yourself often, "I know what I need to do, I just struggle to do it."
• Value immersing yourself in intimate communities where members are engaged in introspection and intentional living.
• Are ready to significantly reduce the amount of distractions you've picked up over the last few years and restore a sense of spaciousness and clarity to your days.
• Want to experience more depth, compassion and connection in their personal and professional relationships
If you're self-motivated and know that with the right support you show up for yourself even more, then this space could be the exact catalyst you need to anchor in the embodiment of self-trust and integrity